RangeStrike 223/556 45gr 3025 FPS is a lead free jacket-less frangible round designed for shooting on steel and inside shooting ranges. RangeStrike functions all AR platforms and is safe to shoot up close on steel.
Due to customer request, Allegiance is now loading the Ervin frangible bullet. All rounds are produced to meet SAAMI specifications. They also satisfy all criteria for a reduced hazard training projectile, including FLETC and FBI specifications for frangibility. These 100% lead-free ammunition components function reliably and show no unusual wear on the weapon in long-term testing.
- Makes use of low-cost materials, resulting in an economical frangible bullet
- Ervin’s unique matrix provides a bullet that can be crimped, yet maintains high frangibility
- An exceptional level of accuracy over other frangibles
- All of Ervin’s projectiles function perfectly in all types of weapons, including fully automatic weapons
- Ervin’s rifle rounds do not need a jacket to function properly and survive firing, eliminating the chance of jacket splashback
- 100% made in the USA